2007 Mazda CX-9 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A tall-roomy sports sedan

2007 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

A tall-roomy sports sedan
By LSRHAR on

2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new CX-9 for about a month and canít say enough good things about it. This rather large vehicle handles like a sports sedan. I have a Lincoln MKZ and I think the Mazda CX-9 is every bit as good in every respect. The ride is quiet, taut with little lean in the curves. No blind spots looking aft Ė the view through the back doors is like looking through a picture window. The CX-9 has already drawn over a couple of my neighbors with lots of questions and favorable comments. In short, Iím a very happy camper especially when you compare the cost of the Mazda CX-9 to a comparable Audi or Acura of equal size and equipment - $1,000s LESS.

Favorite Features

Silky smooth auto transmission with a manual override, responsive handling, eye catching good looks, bluetooth cell phone connection and tons of flexable cargo space.

Suggested Improvements

The Bose stereo is awesome but it should also play MP3 formatted disks. Would like display to have avg MPG and miles to empty like my MKZ.