Used 2007 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-9 model:

Hands down the most amazing crossover out there
By meathead212121

2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

bought this thing about a month and a half ago and have since put almost 5,000 miles on it. We researched EVERY 3rd row SUV out there and came through edmunds to get reviews on all. In the end it was this or a nissan armada and we opted for the gas mileage and man has it paid off!!! compared to the Durago that we owned prior to this it goes twice as far on a tank of gas and it still has all the comfort of it. We've put a 20" flip down in it for a cross country trip we're taking tonight actually and the trip doesnt worry me with the possibility of breaking down do to how well this vehicle is built. I HIGHLY reccomend this car!!

Gas milage!, super fun to drive around twisty roads, AWD, the 1/2&1/2 rear seat is a great plus, power front seats are awesome, great visibility at night, amazingly quiet and even more roomy :).

the one thing I suggest... Get the premium sound... we didn't and I think we're paying for it because the sound quality is very poor out of the unit. Think I'm actually going to find the BOSE surround from Mazda and have it installed sometime in the future. Other than that its a superb vehicle!

Good car, poor service.
By veniero

2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car has served us well for three years now. There have been a few build quality issues, such as paint peeling and plastic parts falling off repeatedly. More importantly, Mazda service leaves a lot to be desired. We found out that the right front tie rod was damaged. The car has been in the repair shop for a week and Mazda has been unable to obtain the necessary parts! In the meanwhile, we have been responsible for the repair costs! The actual company has been very difficult to deal with. Based on this experience, this is likely to be our last Mazda vehicle.

Roomy, drives well for size.

Better attention to build quality.

Best In Class, Most Room for 7
By Tim

2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This by far has been one of my favorite vehicles. Ditch the mini van fellas and reclaim your masculinity. Bose stereo rocks, crystal clear, ipdod jack, DVD entertainment, leather heated seats. Ride quality is very smooth, gliding on air. Lots of room with the 3rd row seat. Being 6'1 even I can ride back there comfortably. Go out and buy one. Bought ours used and saved lots of money. Actually have equity in this vehicle..they hold their value.

Bluetooth, Bose stereo, good power

give the actual average miles per gallon. Could work on improving gas mileage. Need the right tires for snow.

Beautiful, affordable, and fun!
By Luluza

2007 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle used with 46,800 miles. Runs and looks like a brand new car without having to pay the new car price. Totally happy with my choice of car after trying out the Chevy Acadia and the Nissan Pathfinder. It drives very nice and smooth. It's spacious but not overly big like some of the SUVs out there. I have the sport model which is the basic model but I love it because I don't need the leather seats or navigation system. It's pretty good on gas too. Not as bad as I thought.

I love that is has a 3rd row and the black cloth looks very sharp.

More comfortable seats, they are a little stiff.

Love it
By Carlover

2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love everything about this SUV, minor changes and better quality i would ask, don`t get wrong is minor like door handles. Love the Bose, leather, blue tooth, zoom zoom power, rims, this SUV is great.

Acceleration,Very comfortable for the Driver.Great audio system, blue tooth is a must, touch screen navigation. 20" wheels, awesome attention to detail interior/exterior. Great for long road trips. rear view camera.

better quality (door handles)