2012 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Best Car Purchase

2012 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Review

Best Car Purchase
By bheft2012 on

2012 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I just upgraded to an SUV and have been searching and shopping for over 6 months. I saw this car on the lot and it was so beautiful I had to test drive it, I didn't care about the price. I drove it and WOW, rides beautifully! The comfort of a luxury SUV for a reasonable price. I drive an hour and a half total to work everyday and I get great MPG! We bought it with 65k miles on it and we haven't noticed any big issues or little issues. It takes turns sharp and clean, accelerates amazing for having a 4 cylinder engine. I feel like I have a 6 cylinder engine for the mpg and price of a 4 cylinder. My family and friends love riding with me, they always choose my car for carpool!

-Updated Dashboard. -Volume and cruise control adjustments on steering wheel. -Great big center divider that opens and locks! -Seats that automatically fold down in the back! -Great trunk space. -4 Cylinder turbo engine. -Good Visibility. -Price paid for great value.

Seat Warmers and Sunroof