2012 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
It is not BMW but it is fun to have
By tatoscars on 03/18/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2012 Mazda CX-7 i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

First of all its by far one of the best good looking crossover SUV out there inside and outside. no other SUV has the sportiness front bumper and fernders as this model. the dash borad is ergonometry and very legant with the double decker and large speakers place on strategely all over the vehicle. It drives very smoothly and yes it does not have a lot power but it has enough to pass many cars and to take quick evasive action if need to. Of course it does not perform like a BMW or other type of high performace more powerful vehicles but it cost way a lot less than those. It is an excellet car for the money I paid and definately for the savings on the cost of maitenance.

Best Car Purchase
By bheft2012 on 01/23/13 13:28 PM (PST)

2012 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I just upgraded to an SUV and have been searching and shopping for over 6 months. I saw this car on the lot and it was so beautiful I had to test drive it, I didn't care about the price. I drove it and WOW, rides beautifully! The comfort of a luxury SUV for a reasonable price. I drive an hour and a half total to work everyday and I get great MPG! We bought it with 65k miles on it and we haven't noticed any big issues or little issues. It takes turns sharp and clean, accelerates amazing for having a 4 cylinder engine. I feel like I have a 6 cylinder engine for the mpg and price of a 4 cylinder. My family and friends love riding with me, they always choose my car for carpool!

Big Mistake
By chipreader on 09/08/12 15:35 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Wish we never bought this vehicle. Very disappointed in the "tinnyness" of the car. Light, noisy (especially in the rain) and uncomfortable to drive for someone over 6'. Very poor visibility with bulky headrests and smaller windows. Dash trim fit poor. Poor acceleration with any weight on board. My recommendation is to drive it for a day (wish we did) before purchase. I indicated good reliability, but too early to tell (2500mi). After driving VW for 20 yrs, thought we try something different. Oops.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.