Zoom Clang Clang Chug
By stantonb1 on
2011 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have all ready established a series of form comments under A/C problems. It appears that the extremely loud banging that I experience when I first turn on the A/C in the morning is normal or at least that is what Mazda field engineers told Reedman Toll when they were going over my car. When I wanted to further discuss the problem with Stephanie a Mazda field representative at the "800" Mazda number provided it was fine for her to record the conversation, but she immediately hung up when advised I would be recording too. To state that I am discussed with the manner in which Mazda is treating me as a customer is an understatement. Recommend Mazda, not me not a chance; not there for you!!
Favorite Features
Could be a wonderful vehicle. Has many features you must pay additional for or are unavailable on other vehicles. Automatic A/C is definitely not one of my favorite features. The blind spot mirror indicators are remarkable and should definitely be on every vehicle. Mazda definitely got the blind spot indicators right. The Bose sound system is very good and if the A/C worked correctly one could just be thrilled with the sound quality. When the Turbo is operating correctly the pick up performance is great. Just beware of a hose disconnecting and the engine warning light coming on.
Suggested Improvements
A/C definitely. The A/C needs drastic revision. I would like to place a Mazda field engineer in my CX7 on a ninety degree day and see then if the conclusion is the A/C is operating well; fine in fact. Mazda customer service could certainly use improvement. I was brought up in the automobile business and my experience with Mazda outrages me. My family started with automobiles and dealerships in 1919 and until 1974 when my father died respected every customer. We worked with many automobile manufactures and never experienced anything like this with Mazda.