First Year - Running Great
By cheapisgood on
2011 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is my fourth Mazda. My previous Mazdas over the years have been very reliable. It looks like the reviews on this car are a mixed bag and a lot of discontent with AWD and the A/C. I did not want AWD because of added problems/maint and if you are going to purchase an AWD car buy a Subaru. As far as the A/C goes I live in Arizona where its very hot. There is a TSB out on the A/C for this car. Demand that the dealer fix under the TSB and your problem will go away. From a reliability perspective I have had no problems with mine. For mileage I get about 23.7 mph in mixed driving. The car is very fast with the 2.3 ltr and police have been my biggest drawback.
Favorite Features
Quick, brakes.
Suggested Improvements
I believe that 2012/13 is the last model year for this car. You can pick up a new one well under invoice (I did) if you shop around.
By hockeychick
on 03/16/13 18:34 PM (PDT)

I have had my 2011 Mazda CX7 for a year now. I have found this to be the best vehicle I have ever had. I went to Canmore from Edmonton(760km) and my vehicle was able to do 700km on a full tank of fuel! We have had temperatures of -35 for days in a row, and my vehicle will start on a dime without being plugged in! Can you say that about most vehicles? I have owned lots of vehicles, and I have never been so impressed when I bought this one! I wish they would have continued on making them. By the way, the last year they were making them was 2012