2011 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
Great Car
By jlmm3 on 11/20/11 10:30 AM (PST)

2011 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my first mazda (mazda3 s) used in 2009 and I loved it. Since then I have bought 3 more and now I have a 2011 mazda3 s 2.5 and we just bought a 2011 Mazda CX-7 i touring. My wife loves the car, and I do too. It drives VERY nicely and is very well put together on the inside with alot of attention to detail. As far as being pokey, I have not seen it at all and I have the non-turbo engine.

CX-7 Brand New
By habsexpos on 09/19/11 11:09 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Picked up my brand new 2011 CX-7 last week. Great price and excellent trade-in (2006 Honda Civic) made this an easy choice. Have close to 600 miles on it. Nice smooth, quiet ride. No issues so far. Getting about 26 MPG combined, probably will get better after the "break in" period. I'll come back and give everyone updates.

non-turbo CX-7 is the way to go
By 2008stype on 04/04/11 20:07 PM (PDT)

2011 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I had to wait until April 2011 to get a CX-7i touring. I had rented a CX-7 tubo in Colorado several years ago and liked it but not the $20/day for gas. The CX-7i touring is so far very nice. I have taken it on several trips already (1200 miles and several 300 miles). Rides great and handles like a good sedan. Very short turning circle which is handy. I am getting 20-22 mpg in town. I am a bit dissappointed in the highway mileage as it is on the order of 26. Only have 2500 miles on it so maybe it will improve. I think the non-turbo motor had adquate pep for frwy crusing (70-75). Tested a CRV, RAV4 and several other alternatives (Escape for example). The CX-7 is a better car- my view

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mazda CX-7 Suv in VA is:

$143 per month*