Used 2011 Mazda CX-7 i SV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

By heathermonk

2011 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We bought a 2011 CX-7 in February 2012 and have loved it! Just out of curiousity, I decided to see what the KBBV was, I was shocked to find out it's worth about $6,000 less than we paid for it.The only problem there has been is today, temps of 96 outside, I go to get lunch and the air conditioner was acting CRAZY, it went from barely blowing to blowing as hard as it could and went back and forth the entir time, my husband has a 10 am appointment for it to be checked out tomorrow, so I guess we will see. As far as the mileage, I have had the cruise control set at 60 and the display is showing I am averaging 37.5 MPG which is very good. Try to update you all soon. Wish us luck?!?!?!

Roomy interior for three kids and two adults, all controls are conveniently located on the steering wheel, easy to handle, fuel efficient.

If I had a choice, all of the unnecessary buttons/plugs would not be labeled for something the particular car doesn't have, if you are going to put them in there, leave them unidentified.

• Sedan