2010 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Great Sports SUV

2010 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Great Sports SUV
By SriDevi on

2010 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Straight out of the showroom, this sweet engine gave me 27.8 mpg while driving both city and highway miles. It's gutsy, sleek, well made, and exceptionally responsive. Compared the Scion, Honda Element, Rav4, Mazda 3, Saturn Vue, and chose this car. My expectations are high and it delivers. At my fingertips are great, useful features, plus it earns high safety scores, and has excellent cargo room. I've owned pickups, vans, station wagons, a jag. This vehicle capitalizes on the best features of each of them. It's sporty, handles on dime, can haul big stuff, has plenty of guts. Cuts through Michigan's snow, doesn't lose it's grip on slippery roads. I'm so happy I bought a CX7!

Great engine, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, easy to reach dashboard items when driving, mileage, safety features, great brakes, body well made with good materials, high quality seats and fabric, excellent visibility out windows.

I'd like an automatic blinker turn-off if blinker is left on; compass