Used 2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda Cx-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

MY CX-7
By Abhishek

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My CX-7 was in an accident which blew out both of my left tires. I did not even feel a jerk during the whole collision. My 2 yr old daughter and wife were also in the car and none of them felt anything except a loud noise. The CX-7 proved itself to be an excellent choice. It is rock solid SUV that handles extremely well and shows well.

Favorite Features

Handling, Stick shift feature, styling, etc, etc, etc. I love everything about my CX-7.

LOVE my new CX7!
By Juraszek

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just got my new CX7 2 weeks ago, and I'm already a Mazda convert. I test drove 8 models of various cars before I decided on this one. If you live in an urban area, make sure you get the turbo engine for getting on the freeway. The car is nimble and handles really well. The interior is really nice for the price point as well. I test drove the Rogue, Outback, Forrester, Soul, VW Tiguan, etc. The Mazda blew me away and I wasn't expecting much. It is far and away the best performing vehicle in this class, gas mileage could be a bit better, but I'd rather be ALIVE and pay an extra $200 a year in gas money, than be squished beneath a giant truck. Great car, well worth the money!

Favorite Features

Great interior design, front hood design, TURBO engine

Suggested Improvements

They should think about making the back end of the car a little flashier. If the passenger seat could have electric adjustment, that would be great. Most of all, bring the ADJUSTABLE seat heaters into this model. At this price point, we deserve them. If the Mazda 3 gets them, so do we!

Great Car!
By Anita

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased the cx7 just before New Years after much research with Crossovers. Couldn't beat the financing deal offered at that time which was probably the decision maker. This car is fun to drive with decent gas mileage. Wish the back seat had some more room. It is tight even putting items down on the floor behind the front seats at times & when putting down the back seats to load something large in the back hatch the front seats always need to be adjusted up for the back seats to go down flat. Just a little tight back there. A little more window space would be nice to in the back seats. People say it's dark and tight when riding back there.

Favorite Features

Handling, Gas Mileage, Smooth ride, Comfort in the drivers seat.

Suggested Improvements

More room in the back seats are needed. When my husband drives & puts the seat back to be comfortable it gets tight back there. The seat material is like a magnet to everything. It is hard to vacume & the black is nice, but shows every little particle, a/c doesn't seem too cold unless it is blasting

Worth the Wait
By kerrot

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just love my new CX-7! It drives so smooth. It is getting great gas mileage for a suv. I am averaging 25 mpg with combined city and highway driving. The 166 hsp engine has enough pep for my needs. I would recommend taking a look at this vehicle if you are in the market for a suv.

Favorite Features

Back-up camera, bluetooth, heated cloth seats

Suggested Improvements

Better Ipod intergration system that comes standard in the vehicle. It would also be nice to have a longer warranty so Mazda stays competitive with other car companies.

Worth Every Penny
By kevin

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This pup has exceeded every single possible thing I thought would be a problem , power , mileage , handling and overall reliability - Mazda hit the nail on the head by doing so real r&d on this outstanding ride

Favorite Features

Handling , comfort

Suggested Improvements

Stereo -