2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV Consumer Reviews 7

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
Loving my Zoom Zoom Zoom
By Dr.Mish on 10/30/09 11:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love this vehicle it delivers everything I wanted Performance, Style all for an unbelievable price!!!! I test drove the RDX and the Lexus RX 350 and all ic an honestly say from a girl who loves fabulous things is that this vehicle is simply amazing and ever so chic and sporty!! A fun car that wont break your bank!! Loving it!!

Love my car!!
By brook on 10/29/09 07:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I really love this car! I saw the CX- 7 and loved it! It drives really well and is fun, too. It has all the bells and whistles you could need - Telescoping wheel, outside temp gauge, avg. mpg and speed and much more! The price is right, too. I feel like I got a great deal. Mazda seems to think that they should take care of their customers... hmmm, who does that! I would recommend this car to anyone!

2010 Mazda CX7 iSport
By Rehan on 10/16/09 21:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Initially test drove sedans from toyota, honda, mazda but went to buy crossovers due to added functions as well as fuel efficiency very much comparable to a sedan. 2010 CX7 is better than 2009 CX7 in terms of fuel, and after driving Honda CRV and Toyota RAV4 find it very smooth, stylish and less costly.

SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS !!!!
By jerseyboy5 on 10/14/09 14:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased last day of September. Big time car buff and researched competing AWD cars for 2 weeks. Looked at Toyota Rav4 with V6, Santa Fe Ltd, Acura RDX. Mazda did a amazing job creating a sporty SUV for $2-5K less than above competing models. Read CX7 forum, had concerns with A/C, however, seems like kinks have been worked out for 2009 and above models.

Great vehicle
By lotus 17 on 10/09/09 13:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded a 2007 CX-7 for this car. What an improvement-Quieter, More Supple (less harsh over bumps) Bluetooth. Less Turbo lag. The 2007 was very reliable I expect this to be as well. This is a great value and as much fun as an SUV can be.

2010 CX-7 Sport
By Dave L. on 10/07/09 05:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The CX-7 is very sporty and fun to drive. The base engine has more pull than you would expect from 161 hp. It also gets decent fuel mileage for an SUV. I love the new exterior design and the upscale look and feel of the interior. The interior in the CX-7 is much more luxurious than the interior in the Saturn Vue I had test driven. The base alloy wheels look great as well.

MDX and X3 saw my rear end
By jerseyboy5 on 10/02/09 09:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Took delivery on 10/1, drove it for 3 hours. Acceleration is solid and interior is better than most cars selling for $50K+. Reminds me of the Audi Sedans. WARNING: Rear visibility is poor for first time drivers. Do not play with the stereo buttons at night time, too many buttons to play with. Gas mileage driving @ 80-85mph seems to be around 20-21 mpg. Had my first Mazda in 1991 gave it to my sister in 1995, she drove it til 2003, 150K miles. Mazda engine reputation is solid.

Simply Wow - Value of the Century
By Happy Camper on 10/01/09 18:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I don't know how Mazda can pack so much luxury, technology and comfort into an agile, solid ride for thousands less than the high priced tags. The Grand Touring AWD comes with Bose Stereo, Navigation, Heated Leather Seats, Power everything...etc. etc. standard. To think I almost bought an Acura, Volvo or Lexus for so much more. Pure luxury on a working family budget. Thank you Mazda!

Sports car fun with practicality
By sandy19 on 09/29/09 08:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased my 2010 CX-7 last week after an exhaustive research of comparable models. Narrowed it down to the Acura RDX or the CX-7. Mazda won hands down, side-by-side. Less turbo lag, better features and styling and much better pricing. CX-7 Bluetooth navi and audio has my husband (who owns an Acura TSX) quite envious. It handles just as good as his TSX also.

Fantastic!
By JesseSouTex on 08/22/09 15:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this vehicle last week. It's perfect. I got the perfect color (dallas cowboy blue), turbo, dual exhaust, leather seats, and heating seats. The drive is awesome. It has a smooth, but sporty drive. Easy to maneuver and accelerates quick. If you're looking for a midsize SUV, drive this one for sure. It will probably beat out the other vehicles you're considering. I am pretty picky when it comes to my vehicles, and this one really impressed me! Don't think, just buy it!