2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
zoom zoom :)
By Andrew on 01/23/10 19:32 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Spent a lot of time reading reviews before purchase. This thing is flat out fun to drive. It may not be a sports car or be the fastest thing on the road but the 2.5 motor WILL get out of its own way. There is plenty of get up and go for my liking. The ride is a little stiff, but that's a nice trade off for how well this thing handles in the corners :) There is very little body roll. The gas mileage is decent, 23-24 so far with my average driving and better on the highway. The seats are little hard but more I sit in it, the more I like it. And the CX-7 is got great curb appeal. Nicest vehicle I've owned yet, and I've owned a few.

Not too bad
By Jay411 on 01/18/10 22:49 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Sporty looks both inside and out, suspension is a bit stiffer than similar cars in its class but it handles extremely well, braking is excellent, the turbo 4cyl. is surprisingly peppy but does have some "turbo lag" at times. Some minor complaints, the heated seats barely get warm and you would expect better sound quality from a Bose system, last but not least COME ON MAZDA both touring models should get an auto dimming rear view mirror!! Overall a nice little crossover with a great sporty feel. I tested the CRV, Outback and Rogue and ultimately choose the CX- 7

2010 cx7 sport
By jtl2 on 01/08/10 13:14 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Fun to drive! Steering, responsiveness, handling (for a SUV/crossover), and gas mileage are all pluses. Mazda certainly lives up to the "zoom-zoom" reputation. We had test driven several cars/SUVs some while nice don't give you the fun sensation you get with the CX-7 and a couple of others. The 2.5 liter while not a powerhouse is adequate and responsive enough for our driving needs. We just went on a short trip and were amazed that everything we needed to take, including our daughters two dogs, fit and didn't seem cramped or obstruct the view. Pleasantly surprised since we were replacing a somewhat larger SUV and space was our biggest concern.

Love the Car-Real Value for Money
By Sandy on 01/03/10 11:24 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We bought it as a second family car after lot of research by me, my wife & kids who have an eye for stylish things. We test drove CRV, Tiguan, RX350, RAV4 and so on. I was driving a CX9 rental for 2months and loved the car but its fuel economy always put me off. One day driving past Mazda dealership, I saw the 2010 CX7 on a pedestal outside the dealership and loved its looks. Went inside and had a look at the interior that was very impressive. Dealer offered a test drive to my house and my wife & kids made an instant decision to buy this. Been using it for 4 months and love every minute of it. Has helped us a lot in hauling everything from lawn mower to formal area furniture - love the space

Great Value
By Lvampa on 01/01/10 14:05 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

As a previous owner of the Lexus RX330 I find the CX7 more fun to drive and definitely more technologically advanced. The Grand Touring is full of fun features that any gadget geek will enjoy.

2010 Mazda cx7 i sport
By Rockycat on 12/28/09 13:34 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car is very comfortable and smooth. Gas mileage is awesome, and I am glad I did not get the turbo. It doesn't need it. If I wanted the power I would have gone for a 6 cyl suv, but the gas mileage makes it even more enjoyable! Being here in flat Florida w/no hills may make it acceptable as well with the non turbo. Interior design is beautiful w/no cloth on the doors to get dirty and it is very cozy inside w/the black interior...easy to keep clean. Wanted pearl white, but that only came with tan interior. Handles awesome and visibility is better than I thought it would be.

Awesome Ride
By DJ in TX on 12/11/09 11:58 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Mazda and I must say that I was impressed from the moment I started the car. Compared to all the cars I test drove, (Rogue, Murano, highlander, Tiguon, RAV4, Equinox) I have been very pleased with what the CX- 7 offers. Gave me a smooth, quiet ride on the busy Houston streets at a very affordable price! Very impressive, you won't be disappointed...

Best Crossover for your $
By SoCalGal on 12/05/09 18:11 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my Mazda CX-7 for a month now. It has been nothing short of a great experience. The display of average and current fuel economy is helpful. What set it apart from others in its price range was the interior styling. I chose the black cloth, which has silver accents on the door panels. The trunk space is amazing, with enough room to pack essentials for a weekend getaway. It is comfortable on long drives and handles great on curves, hills, you name it. Spring for the iSport model over the iSV edition. The Bluetooth alone is worth it.

DARK BLUE COLOR ROCKS!!!!!
By Machismo29 on 12/04/09 09:26 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I picked up my CX7 2010 on November 13th, S Touring AWD. I did a lot of research before i bought it, and was very impressed with the reviews, You receive a lot for your money, and comparing it with the BMW, Audi and Lexus which cost a lot more, it was worth getting the CX7. Why pay more for just a name.

Nice set of wheels
By Ron J on 11/08/09 19:36 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I kwow I have only own the car for 5 days but I believe it is one of the better cross-overs on the road. I test drove the CRV, Tiguon, Rav4, Rouge, Murano, Sportage, EX, Edge, Equinox, Forrester. and the only one that was better was the Infiniti EX, but it was $20,000 more. IT really is a nice car, I recommend at least taking it for a test ride. Its nice inside and out, drives like a car and has room like a suv. The improvements mazda made to the 2010 model also makes it very practical and affordable. All the cars that I mention were more expensive with comparable features and options.I purchased the I Sport with the convenience package. Definitely worth every penny I paid fot the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda CX-7 Suv in VA is:

$127 per month*