Used 2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV Consumer Reviews - 76 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

Great Car
By d3signmoxie

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had mine for almost 2 months now. After heavy research & about 8 test drives of various cars, I decided on the CX7 because the exterior design was good and the interior design was GREAT. The turbo & sporty performance was instantly fun to drive. AWD rules in the snow. Gas mileage is the only real negative for the car. If the mileage were improved I would say the car is a 10 value. Due to the mileage I give the car a 7.5. It is also a little harsh on bumps.
All that being said though, for the price, it is a great value; a lot of features in a very nice package.
I drove an audi a6 before so I wanted something with a pleasant interior that reminded me of the audi and this accomplishes

Interior design. Sporty Performance. Nice exterior design - Fun Extras like the rear view camera, Leather seats, Fold down seats. Blue tooth.

Fuel economy, brightness of button lighting, Suspension for bumps - you feel everything.

Luv My CX 7
By 2000beetle

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I too have had my car a 1 1/2 months and I luv it!
I get more compliments on the color (black cherry!) than anything else.
Luv the "handsfree" device.
I have the Sport i and it is equipped with Sirus radio, but I opt. not to use it; I use bluetooth audio
(connected to my Blkberry) instead, and listen to my Pandora; saves about $12.0 bucks a month.
One small draw is the leg room in the back...not good for a tall person.

LOVE IT!!!!!!
By demartini

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I totaly love my car i have had it for 1 1/2 months and no problems, i get compliments with its looks soo hot, inside and out is perfect. The AC is cold and the heater works very good too on the cold days. The radio is very good, the interior is very comfortable it still smells like new. On the highway you cant really hear outside. The black interior is very good and comfortable. I completely love my car she is the best.

Radio, the exterior/interior design, the inside lights in orange love it.

For now everything is fine.

2010 CX-7 S Touring AWD Turbo
By jstephens617

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After searching for 3 months for a crossover, I finally settled on this vehicle.
The exterior is very sleek with its wide stance and cascading roofline that slopes downwards to the back of the vehicle.
The interior is very comfortable with its heated leather seats.
The controls and display on the inside are very nice and quite ergonomical as well.
For the price I paid (just under $30K), the amenities it comes with cannot be matched.
The turbocharged AWD engine provides the power you need at your beck and call and the AWD can handle any weather conditions here in RI. I have received numerous comments on the styling and how sharp it looks, and I couldnÂ’t agree more.

The Bluetooth/handsfree controls, heated seats, pull lever fold down rear seats (which is very convenient), auxilary jack for IPOD hookup.

I opted not to go with the NAV system in my vehicle because it was only a 3" screen. I kept going back and forth and ultimately said no because the screen was not worth it. I would try and incorprate the way the CX-9's NAV system is set up. If it was done that way i would have spent the extra money on it.

Excellent value!
By cchen

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at all the compact SUV in the price range, and before deciding on the CX-7, CRV and RAV4 were my other final candidates.
Simply put, CX-7 just felt more expensive. It offeres a combination of style, refinement, and driving pleasure that is very rare in this class. In addition, where else can you find power and heated seats, rear view camera, auto A/C, moon roof, and bluetooth all for $25K.
Yes, the CX-7 can use more room and power, but it never felt slow in my daily communite, and it is large enough for my family of 4 plus a 120LB dog.
CX-7 looked stunning inside and out, and you probably won't find another same car in the same parking lot.

Style, handling, quality material and construction, features, NVH.

More small cubbies (for sunglasses, coins, etc.), more room for the rear seat, USB/IPOD connection, more zoom, better MPG.