2010 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: 2010 Mazda CX-7 Misery

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda CX-7 Misery
By tbeursken on

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchaed a new CX-7 in Sept 2010. There are major flaws you need to be aware of before you buy. I learned the hard way and ended up trading the vehicle for a Nissan Murano. 1. Excessive road noise during highway driving. My wife & I commented to each other we needed ear plugs to drown out the tire noise. Apparently, Mazda did not sound proof the undercarriage. 2. Air conditioning is inadequate during hot summer days. We live in Georgia where the summers get hot, and the air conditioning system in this car can't keep up, not even close. So between the road noise and lack of a good air conditioner, the comfort factor is very poor, so poor I had trade the vehice.

Shame on you Mazda
By syort
on 04/20/14 03:19 AM (PDT)

Two things. Before reviewing something with "Major Flaws" it would have been nice to know what color combination the vehicle that picked because if you chose either a dark interior/dash or exterior and you live in Grorgia then the flaw was not in the car.