2010 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
LOVE IT!!!!!!
By demartini on 01/11/11 17:09 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I totaly love my car i have had it for 1 1/2 months and no problems, i get compliments with its looks soo hot, inside and out is perfect. The AC is cold and the heater works very good too on the cold days. The radio is very good, the interior is very comfortable it still smells like new. On the highway you cant really hear outside. The black interior is very good and comfortable. I completely love my car she is the best.

2010 CX-7 S Touring AWD Turbo
By jstephens617 on 12/30/10 12:50 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After searching for 3 months for a crossover, I finally settled on this vehicle. The exterior is very sleek with its wide stance and cascading roofline that slopes downwards to the back of the vehicle. The interior is very comfortable with its heated leather seats. The controls and display on the inside are very nice and quite ergonomical as well. For the price I paid (just under $30K), the amenities it comes with cannot be matched. The turbocharged AWD engine provides the power you need at your beck and call and the AWD can handle any weather conditions here in RI. I have received numerous comments on the styling and how sharp it looks, and I couldnÂ’t agree more.

Excellent value!
By cchen on 12/19/10 23:28 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at all the compact SUV in the price range, and before deciding on the CX-7, CRV and RAV4 were my other final candidates. Simply put, CX-7 just felt more expensive. It offeres a combination of style, refinement, and driving pleasure that is very rare in this class. In addition, where else can you find power and heated seats, rear view camera, auto A/C, moon roof, and bluetooth all for $25K. Yes, the CX-7 can use more room and power, but it never felt slow in my daily communite, and it is large enough for my family of 4 plus a 120LB dog. CX-7 looked stunning inside and out, and you probably won't find another same car in the same parking lot.

Great Urban Vehicle
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I stepped out of a custom F-150 xlt with all the power and none of the economy to this. I moved from the country to the city and this thing does exactly what I need it to. Front wheel drive with traction control for Cleveland winters. Fold down rear seat for those few times I need a little more room. It doesn't look like every other ride on the road. The 2.5L engine is spunky enough to merge from short access lanes w/o worrying about getting rolled over by whoever bought my old truck. It parks easier in the big city, it gets better gas mileage, it is comfortable on trips (I've taken 2 to NC so far) and it has enough ground clearance to drive over a parking lot curb...totally by accident ;-)

left stranded
By frustrated on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

had a mazda 3 before and now wanted something bigger. transmission and turbo charger went in the first 6 weeks. mazda did replace the vehicle, (very nice customer service there), but the 2nd one is in the shop getting the turbo charger replaced for the 2nd time. anyone else having troubles?

No regret
By lovetodrive on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Reviewed CRV/RV4/Forester/Rogue. We were impressed by CX7's refinement, material quality, style, handling, and features. I mean, where else can you find another CSUV with back-up camera, auto A/C, sun roof, power/heated seats, and bluetooth all for $25K? Considering its relatively larger exterior size, CX7 should have a more competetive interior room, but it fulfills our needs. As for the engine, it is fairly smooth, and the power feels no worse than the others in its class, but there is defintely room for improvement if you have a more demanding commute. For the price, it is hard to ask for more. Did I mention it looks stunning?

3rd Mazda and Loving It!
By Ashlee on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I just purchased a new 2010 CX-7 a few days ago and couldn't be happier with it. We traded our 2007 Mazda 6 to get a bigger vehicle. We never had any problems with the 6 and have always been happy with the service we have gotten from Mazda. I love the look and feel of this SUV. I had test drove a 2010 Lexus RX350, and liked the CX-7 a lot more. I am hoping once the car is broken in the MPG will get better. We also own a 2009 Mazda 6 s GT with a V6 in it and that is getting better MPG then the CX-7. Love the backup cam!

Awesome
By timlaine on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Researched and looked at all the rest including Honda, Nissan and Ford. Hands down this is the most bang for the buck. Very impressed. Great looks and very smooth and responsive.

Happy with Mazda
By srmbaker on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Planned to by a Chevy Equinox but after I test drove the Mazda CX-7 I was torn. After reading many reviews, consumer complaints and recall information Mazda pulled ahead. The Chevy had more creature comforts but the fear of spending that much money on a vehicle that might be a plush piece of crap made me nervous. The Mazda was everything I wanted and needed. It had a solidness to it that felt like quality. Maybe not plush or overdone with gadgets but it had a good simple design and seemed well thought out. I wasn't buying a car that was in every third houses garage. If I wanted to resell, that would help. Plus, every time I did see one going down the road. I smiled. I like how it looks.

First Mazda
By Toyota Owner on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My neighbor recently brought the same vehicle and I really like the style and size of the Mazda CX7 Sport. So far I really like the vehicle. I thought it would be hard to go from a 6 cylinder to a 4 but so far so good. Pleased with my choice. Could be less road noise but maybe it's the tires or road.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda CX-7 in WA is:

$164 per month*