Used 2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

3rd Mazda and Loving It!
By Ashlee

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I just purchased a new 2010 CX-7 a few days ago and couldn't be happier with it. We traded our 2007 Mazda 6 to get a bigger vehicle. We never had any problems with the 6 and have always been happy with the service we have gotten from Mazda. I love the look and feel of this SUV. I had test drove a 2010 Lexus RX350, and liked the CX-7 a lot more. I am hoping once the car is broken in the MPG will get better. We also own a 2009 Mazda 6 s GT with a V6 in it and that is getting better MPG then the CX-7. Love the backup cam!

Technology! Nav, blind spot mon., bose sound system, back up cam, bluetooth, auto lights, and rain sensing window wipers. Love the sportyness.

Hoping for better MPG with time, but it is not terrible for a turbo charged engine.

MY CX-7
By Abhishek

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My CX-7 was in an accident which blew out both of my left tires. I did not even feel a jerk during the whole collision. My 2 yr old daughter and wife were also in the car and none of them felt anything except a loud noise. The CX-7 proved itself to be an excellent choice. It is rock solid SUV that handles extremely well and shows well.

Handling, Stick shift feature, styling, etc, etc, etc. I love everything about my CX-7.

Move over BMW, Lexus and Infinity.
By Wikoli

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded an '09 Santa Fe: ran well but unexciting & subpar fit & finish (another review). Improvements on the '10 CX-7 GT are significant, and and are the reason we purchased. And hopefully Mazda's addressed all issues (A/C compressor, turbo, ride, quietness, MPG etc.). I find this car a lot of fun to drive, and the new interior is very nice. Think you'd have to buy BMW, Infinity or Lexus to meet or beat this thing. Got the Red on light leather and it looks fantastic. Some turbo lag, but you have to drive it right. Finese it, and once it's rolling, it flies. It does have road noise on rough roads, but worth the trade-off for great handling. Hopefully it's reliable 'cause I'm I'm lovin' it.

Excellent fit & finish, beautiful interior, good Bose SS, great handling,gorgeous gauges (electo- lumenicient), center stack, nav & info displays, very comfortable, HQ leather seats, decent mpg (first tank 21.5 mpg mixed), front "predator" styling, cool 19" wheels, sports steering wheel, B/U cam.

Disclosure: Not a family car: Lacks front, center and door storage. Noisy on poor roads. Nav needs update from I hear '07-'08, my house isn't on it. (coming in March? Hopefully free!). For me, very minor things compared to the high end nature and performance of this car for the money. I say WOW!