2009 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Mazda 2009 Sport

2009 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Mazda 2009 Sport
By Rick on

2009 Mazda CX-7 Sport 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Only have about 1500 miles on it. Broken in very easily and averaged 23.3 MPG mostly around town. Quality is excellent. I bought the least expensive Sport version, no bells and whistles to speak of. Had the dealer install a Sunroof and it works better than the factory. My suggestion, spend the extra money and get more extras. I drive a lot, 35K yearly, and probably made a mistake with the MPG but I knew what it was when I bought it. It is a blast to drive and has great acceleration around town. Zippy! Vehicle is tight with no squeaks or rattles and nothing has fallen off yet so things are good. I would recommend this vehicle.

Acceleration and quality of construction for a $23K car, not bad. I think the car looks good too and it has a sporty feel when driving. Quite impressed. We aren't talking a BMW here, just a solid, quick steering, inexpensive vehicle.

This car needs day-time driving lights, automatic door locks (the ones that lock your car as you are driving away) and at least an outside Temp gauge. Common now!