2009 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
LOVE this car!
By Shawn on 08/09/09 12:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been a loyal Honda customer for 6 years and had the intention of purchasing a Honda CR-V. The Mazda CX-7 is so much fun to drive, has more room than the CR-V, and is very sleek. The handling is awesome and is just a fantastic car for our growing family, including pets. LOVE this car! When push came to shove, Honda wouldn't come close on the price OR the financing. I think I have been converted to a Mazda driver and may not ever go back to Honda. Everyone who has ridden in this car says it rides like a feather, especially in the back seat. It has a huge space in the rear and is just an all-around great car that is so much fun to drive! The Mazda CX-7 is my new favorite car!

So Far So Good
By desertrat on 01/19/09 17:37 PM (PST)

2009 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After recently owning both Lexus and BMW, I decided to try a Mazda this time. Considering I had a questionable repair history with the fancy nameplates, what's the worst that could happen with Mazda? Well after 1800 miles, nothing. The vehicle is fun to drive, handles well and looks great. Only time will tell of course, but so far I have been impressed with the car.

Outstanding performance
By RaceCarDriver1 on 12/13/08 11:02 AM (PST)

2009 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought this CX-7 this month. I am very excited about this SUV. Drives and handles great. Has a turbo 4 cylinder that feels like a V-8. Awesome power, especially when you need that extra boost to get on the freeway, or just changing lanes. The interior feels like a glove. Fully loaded was the way it came. Even have seat warmers and power seats. Has excellent sound system stock with mp3 and media connections. I Drove all the competions SUV's that were in it's class, however, this was the best by far for money, performance and style and comfort. Excellent SUV. I am very happy and I got a great deal below invoice!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda CX-7 Suv in VA is:

$112 per month*