2009 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
Gotta Love it!
By myzoomerama on 08/26/09 16:26 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my CX-7! Traded in a 2004 Mazda 6, wanted to go back to a SUV type vehicle but got the the best of both worlds with my CX-7 - drive's like a sports car with the upgraded comfort and appearance of a small SUV. Considered just about every SUV on the market including Ford Escape and Nissan Murano. The CX-7 consistently turns my head and for the price you absolutely can not go wrong!

2009 GT with Techno Pkg
By ultimate_meenie on 04/10/09 16:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Having a fun car to drive is a top priority for me, at the same time I like something practical; cx7 fits the bill perfectly. The power is good and the handling is excellent. It looks, feels and drives sporty. The tech package is great, lots of nice features for the money. My biggest disappointments so far have been the excessive road noise and lack luster Bose stereo. In terms of gas mileage; Mostly city-18MPG and mostly highway- 22MPG. In my shopping I think Rav4 \Forester are the best all around choices; Santa Fe, most refinement and bang for the buck, CX-7, best sporty crossover; poor man’s FX35-X3-RDX.

Wonderful Car
By Bob Atkinson on 03/19/09 14:08 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

One of the best cars I have ever driven, a Joy!!! My only gripe is the Navigation needs upgrading, but its still very good.

My first Mazda
By hmason on 12/01/08 13:50 PM (PST)

2009 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Picked up my Grand Touring CX7 three weeks ago. Drives great, performance is very good. The interior could use upgrade, the door panels look cheap. Overall the CX7 is worth the money and is fun to drive.

Wonderful Car, Navigation Is Bad
By AgentBob on 10/23/08 13:02 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought my 2009 CX-7 Grand Touring FWD in Oct 2008, wonderful car so far, great style. The only thing it needs is a complete overhaul on the navigation system-very hard to read. Aside from that I would buy another. I only have 325 miles on it so far, but I was happy with the lease terms. Go and buy this and have fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda CX-7 in VA is:

$112 per month*