OMG, what a ride
By CX-7 ROCKS on
2008 Mazda CX-7 Sport 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I never thought I would buy an SUV, until this came along. The thing handles great and the turbo motor is awesome. The 18" rims are sweet. Wish they were chrome. Seat comfort is good, but I wish they were a little more grippy to go along with the solid handling. I can't say enough about the handling. It is on rails! period. The visibility is excellent, do not need rear view camera. I have garmin nav. much better than optional system. Tons of room up front which is all I care about, feels much roomier than EDGE. Although, premium fuel is recommended instead of required, I don't mind putting 93 octane in it, I feel the power difference between regular.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is definitely the handling and power of this vehicle. It is so far ahead of the Ford Edge it is like nite and day. Mazda engineers must of been giddy when they drove the edge back to back with the CX-7, I was. Edge looks like a brick and drives like one. CX-7 looks like it drives
Suggested Improvements
The factory 4 speaker stereo is junk like most other SUVs. I expect more from Mazda. Where is the aux input? Again, the audio system is a afterthought, but nothing that can't or hasn't been already fixed. Can you say Bazooka and Polk Audio? I can and it woke up the standard radio big time! Kaboom!