My Experience With my MazdaCX7 so for...
By Siva on
2008 Mazda CX-7 Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Bought this CX7 2008 model around Jan 09. Got huge discount... I got 6k less than msrp. great deal. Considered crv rav4 outlander forester and then closed in on mazda cx7 for its style and performance. So far I have put 15k miles ..drives great so for. Drove my car from batonrouge la to los angeles ca close to 1800 miles and didn't feel a bit tired... drove (9-10 hrs) for three days and took two breaks at junction tx and wilcox az. the whole trip averaged close to 24 which I am happy. texas stretch I drove at 80mph and averaged 21.4. I am tech guy / contractor so I go to diff places and my mazda cx7 gives me good company. la to san jose @ 60 mph gv me 28mpg. great car overall.
Favorite Features
Bose Stereo / Ample front seat space / comfort / power / exterior style / brakes / ride quality / great car over all. I made the right choice buying this car / something special.
Suggested Improvements
miss the mp3 support in my 6 cd changer / missing aux port / door screws / nuts kind of rusted not sure if it is normal... worried the same kind of nuts would hv been used inside my car /Otherwise happy with my car... keep up the good work mazda