My 1st Mazda, lovin' the 2008 CX-7!
By JES on
2008 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
After owning all American cars (Chryslers, Fords and one GM) since my beloved 1985 Honda Civic I purchased a 2008 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring after a recommendation from one of the dealerships I was shopping at. I had never even considered a Mazda before but I did about 4 days of crash research on everything Mazda I could find on the Net and test drove 3 different CX-7's before I made the purchase. After a week and a half of ownership I am in love with it. The drive, performance and look are second to none and I got a GREAT DEAL on it. So far I am very impressed and pleased with it, looking forward to doing a little customization on it! :-)
Favorite Features
Drive/Performance, Bose Stereo, Size & Shape of the outside, Grand Touring Options, Interior Cabin Room (more spacious than a Lexus RX 300 I test drove) and Dashboard Layout.
Suggested Improvements
A 2008 Vehicle should have Aux Ports on the OEM Radio by default and Auto Locking doors standard(goodness my 2001 Chrylser Sebring had that, WTH??) A bigger steering wheel (can I swap it out for the one on the CX-9?) and NAV should be standard on Grand Touring.