Mazda CX-7: fantastic crossover
By Nikster on
2008 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I've owned this car for just under a month now, and am totally blown away by how much fun it is to drive. I have a Lexus ES 300, and bought this car for my wife. But I find myself arguing with her over who gets to drive this on the weekend. Great looking exterior, good looking interior, excellent functional features. I got the GT AWD with the technology package - just love the way the nav screen moves to reveal the CD player. For a family of 2 who needs more space but doesn't want to go for a large SUV, this is perfect. The way the turbocharger kicks in to give the car a boost, is phenomenal. Gripes include an over sensitive light sensor that dims the screen, no memory seats.
Favorite Features
Small, nimble steering wheel, nav screen, secondary LCD display. Excellent climate control system. Bose sound system is phenomenal, best pre-installed sound unit I have seen.
Suggested Improvements
The light sensor that dims the screens and turns on the lights needs to be recalibrated. Memory seats would have been nice. Power for the passenger seats could also have been provided at this price.