2008 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Just bought it two days ago

2008 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Just bought it two days ago
By Myshkin on

2008 Mazda CX-7 Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We just picked up our CX-7 a couple of days ago. For the last couple of years I have been looking at the Mazda 6, but after driving the CX-7 I was smitten. If you are considering this vehicle, I would skip the tech package. You can get after-market GPS for a fraction of the price, and in a few years when current tech is outdated you can easily upgrade. Not so if your GPS is built it. The Bose stereo is nice enough though. Only GT feature I might have liked would be the cool blue lighting and the auto-climate control, but neither were deal-breakers for me.

Leather seats, Bose stereo, Liquid Platinum color, turbo-charged engine, sporty feel in a large vehicle.

Gas mileage of course, and prices on some options are ridiculous. We bought the Touring because all of the GT models that had the colors we liked had navigation... I can buy a Garmin Nuvi 660 for under $400 and that will give me Bluetooth as well.