2007 CX-7 AWD Owner with 82K Miles !!!!!!
By tony2am on
2007 Mazda CX-7 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
The car (black) looks really sharp when it is cleaned up! Here (remember 82K and I have not treated this car well "maintainance wise" AT ALL. If you own one, follow my reasoning below I will give you the low down. Bought my 2007 Sport with maybe 12K on it in Ohio and currently it has 82K.
Favorite Features
1. No problems (other than compressor recall) 2. It has tinted windows on the rear seats and back (driver/passenger windows not tinted). The tint is very DARK & great for many reasons.... 3. You can move alot of things with it. A 6 foot item with ease, as back seats fold down and plenty of room 4. Good looking car if you maintain it. People entering the car like the looks and the dash (I am used to it) 5. The car has NOT DEPRECIATED. I had terrible credit etc.. and little money down at purchase and the car is still worth $13,000 and I only owe $9800 6. Been a good car and although I don't think it is a "zoom zoom" great riding/handling car it has retained its value!
Suggested Improvements
1. Driver seats in all models SHOULD be power. 2. No lites in the fold down visor mirrors, made several female (make-up) applying women mad. 3. My AC "converter" or whatever the recall item was, was covered under warranty at the dealer. no big deal. (no cost to me) 4. The tires have 18" wheels and are expensive. 5. Miserable gas mileage (18 to 20+ is BS) gets 16 at best in city and needs premium fuel. A GAS HOG for a 4 cylinder (because of the turbo)