Loving My CX7 (NOT)
By Loving my CX-7 (Not) on
2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Well it's me again and it looks as though the same problems everyone has endured with their Mazda, I am encountering also. In July I purchased my CX7 with 33,000 mi I was oh so pleased! In October my AC Compressor went out, Thank God I purchased the extended warranty. The whole compressor had to be replaced. I am so desperately trying to trade this car in, cause it looks like a host of problems is in my future. I have been told that it is only worth 10-14,000 when I paid 19,000, Wow! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves producing such a problem! I will have to take a HUGE lost, but whatever it takes to get out of this one, I will do!
Favorite Features
The Pros were outweighed by the Cons in this case. I loved this car when first purchased, but I just can't enjoy something I'm paying hundreds of dollars a month for and its not functioning properly. I just hate car problems. Never again Mazda, I'm going back to HONDA!
Suggested Improvements
Build a more reliable car, where the parts don't go out for at least the life of the car payments! I thought I was in a wonderful vehicle & I'd have lots of fun with it, but I could have kept my 05 Honda Accord(that I gave to my son. Had it for 5 yrs & not one problem EVER!)