2007 Mazda CX-7 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Bought used, couldn't be happier

2007 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Bought used, couldn't be happier
By djcuba908 on

2007 Mazda CX-7 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought my 2007 CX-7 Touring AWD used from Flemington Mazda in NJ. I was able to find this amazing car with almost no wear/tear in like new condition with only 40,000 miles. The car immediately impressed me with its braking performance and minimal body roll, this SUV drives more like a sports car than a truck. The leather interior is stunning, great easy maintenance for the kids. Plenty of space for our 3 year old and newborn in the backseat, cargo room is perfect. I almost got a Ford Edge, but the less than adequate braking power was concerning, but the Ford was definitely a smoother ride. All in all, this is a great car for a young family and dad like me who loves the sporty drive!

Favorite Features

Styling (interior and exterior), leather seating, stereo, braking performance, turbo engine, overall sporty feel, room for the family.

Suggested Improvements

None to speak of, turbo engine requires premium, but you can't really change that with a turbo.