2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
Great Little Whip
By Greg Dorsey on 06/15/06 10:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I took delivery only two weeks ago, so this review may be a bit premature. But I'm really happy with the car so far. I test drove all the vehicles in its class before deciding on the CX-7. It's clearly designed to take on the Nissan Murano and does so with panache. I'm a big Nissan fan (my other car is a Maxima and the CX-7 replaced a Pathfinder). I was impressed with how the CX-7 stacked up against the Murano in every possible way--for several thousand dollars less on a comparably equipped car. The CX-7 lives up to its "zoom zoom" billing.

Fun to drive, looks sharp
By CX-7 Owner on 06/15/06 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my CX-7 about a week ago. Incredibly fun to drive. Transmission changes gears smoothly and effortlessly. Never feels heavy or ponderous. Able to zip ahead when you want to pass, whether you're going 30 or 80. Handling and braking are very good. Handles turns and cloverleafs much better than other SUVs without feeling like the car is leaning. Exterior styling is great. People have walked up in parking lots to ask about it and offer compliments on how good it looks. Have found myself just going out to drive, or heading to a store 20 miles away just to get a chance to drive a little more.

Love It
By Becki Moss on 06/14/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

As a woman I can say Mazda did their homework. This car is great, fun and easy to drive and I love it.

CX-7 style, performance and utility.
By Rob P. on 06/12/06 13:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We first saw the CX-7 at the Chicago auto show this past winter and my wife and I decided it was the vehicle for us. Since we took delivery (6/03/2006) we've been very impressed with the performance and styling of the car. The utility features of the CX-7 were in keeping with why SUVs are purchased in the first place. It only has slightly less room than that of our previous Mazda Tribute. I am sure its reliability will be just as solid as any other Mazda - this being our 6th Mazda. The only negative is the ease of scratching the plastic on the dash, glove box and the door panels. It looks rather cheap and it is very easily scratched.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.