Used 2007 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Reviews - 311 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda CX-7

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

Nice Ride but Comp. System is off
By Express

2007 Mazda CX-7 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've purchased my Madza CX-7 three months ago and the transmission and tire warning lights came on three times already. You wouldn't think warning lights will come up this soon after a new car purchase. Yet again, I need to take it back to the dealership for a check-up. Something is wacky with the computer system.

My favorite feature is the sound system. It has an overall top notch sound.

They need to improve the sensitivity of all the warning light features. It seems like it goes on when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car.

Lovin It!!!!
By Carmeshia

2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I absolutely love my new CX-7. I have had it for 6 months and have no regrets about purchasing it. I previously had a RAV-4 and it pales in comparison. The CX-7 is sporty and stylish and I get compliments on it on a daily basis. When you need to get up and go in traffic, it is ready. The navigation is great, the Bose surround sound is great, and the overall interior is great. I love the color of the interior orange and blue lights at night. I think this is the first vehicle I will keep for a while.

My favorite feature is everything abour the interior. The way the navigation scrren looks and display not only the map but FM, CD, and Sirius satelite info.

I would make the backup camera more true to scale. Items appear farther than they really are.

Wow
By bry

2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great ride. Great handling. Great power. Low price.

Turbo! Color and leather.

I love it like it is!

SUV That's Fun to Drive
By DK

2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my CX-7 in March and so far so good. It is my first SUV and the driving experience is fun. Body roll is car-like and breaking is excellent. I am averaging around 20 MPG. No issue with storage. The cargo cover is a nice feature especially this time of year. The stereo system is solid as well.

Stereo and brakes

91 octane requirement

bad experience
By stephen Lullmann

2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

2 recalls in 1st week of ownership, car totally unprepared for release requiring 2 return trips to dealer. Harsh ride, too noisy to enjoy Bose sound system, new front calipers within 1000 miles, uneven acceleration, not recommended for long trips. driver windshield wiper leaves large amounts of water on passenger side due to uncoordinated wiper movements.

exterior looks, sound system,interior roominess

heavy interior sound deadening, less eratic acceleration and torque steer, coordinate front wiper blades to clear windshield of water properly.