2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:
My CX-7 GT
By pedromatic on 09/26/06 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My only complaint is the momentary lag when accelerating. After the lag, it takes off like a bat. The premium fuel requirement hurts at the pump, but it's fun to drive.

Love My CX-7!
By almcg2 on 09/24/06 10:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love my CX-7!!This is the most enjoyable care to drive I've ever owned. It's very responsive. Exactly as the advertised. Feels like a large sports car, and this is what I was looking for. The build is extremely solid. Interior is very nice. It could use a few more luxury accents. All in all very sharp and functional. Some reviewers said ride was too stiff. I find it perfect for me. The engine is so quiet, but when you give it gas, it sounds like a sports car should. Fantastic sound system and acoustics. As far as cargo room. Some say it's not very big. Ok, it's supposed to be like a large sports vehicle. However, in my recent move, I could easily carry up to 8 large boxes at a time.

Awesome
By petronilus on 09/24/06 00:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was not really planning to buy a new car but couldn't resist the CX-7. Great design, great acceleration, great interior, nice navigation system. Just awesome.

CX-7 Zooms
By Yo! on 09/23/06 19:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Minimal turbo lag, great handling. Styling and performance sold me. My wife uses this car for her daily drive to work, and this car has all the safety features needed. Only problem was with the service engine light coming on due to the gas cap which Mazda replaced.

New Car
By Kenny on 09/20/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

There is a huge blind spot when backing up, the cockpit is rather tight; the large wheels make getting in and out more difficult than I realized at first. It is fun to drive, but the cabin space is more limited than I realized at first. The fuel gauge is hard to see and I have almost run out of gas twice. The ride is very smooth and it accelerates quickly. The tires are set very wide and I have hit a curb several times already.

Must See
By Mike on 09/17/06 19:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I shopped the Acura RDX, Murano, and 2007 CR-V (through internet). My Grand Touring AWD with Bose blew my mind. My family owns all Hondas, as did I (2004 V6 accord Aoupe). The CX-7 made me change car companies. The value of this truck is unreal and should be considered if you are looking for a mid range SUV. Handling, styling, features, and standard equipment make this a STANDOUT among its competitors. Once you test drive and see this in person, it will alter your shopping list that day.

Just Got Mine
By Andy F on 09/10/06 18:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have always had a family car, van, sedan etc. This one I bought for me...okay the wife too. I have had it only for the weekend now. Without the expletives, it's FUN! The handling is great, someone said low end power not good, what? This is peppy. I drove the Murano also, which is really what I intended to get, but after test driving this, WOW, this one made the impact on me. I love this car, put 200 miles on it in 2 days. Any reason to go to the store, I go, even if it's just for toothpicks. I know this is not a technical review. I too can not stop looking at it, it's a head turner, I like watching people when the first see it, DOUBLE TAKE! Love turning those heads.

Worth the Wait
By Billly on 09/08/06 09:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had researched Crossovers for quite some time before discovering the CX-7. Even before it was out I could tell it was the vehicle I was looking for. It has been a love affair since the day I picked it up. Superior handling, great design, sharp interior. Mazda really did their homework on this vehicle!

Zoom Zoom
By alecdean on 09/06/06 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love this car. I got the Black Cherry with upgraded Sand Leather - WOW! Everyone loves it. I love the fact they're hard to find on the road - not everyone has figured out the new secret. I debated between this and the new Acura RDX, but for the money - this was a steal. Must haves: Navigation Package - it is awesome!

Love it, Love it!
By Sherri P on 09/03/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda CX-7 SUV Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned my pearl white CX-7 for one month. I have had several new vehicles and this has been the most fun to drive. Lots of compliments. The handling is superb. Got 23 mpg in mixed driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.