Great SUV!
By lchoate on
2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I've bought my 2013 CX-5 in 2012. So I have 13 months on the car now. I drive 5 days a week 60 miles round trip and average 30 mpg. I drive half city and half highway. I wanted a vehicle that saved me money on gas and had the height I needed to drive on the Houston roads when it rains and floods. It has made me feel very safe with the sensors in the side mirrors and I truly believe all car makers should make this feature a standard feature on all makes and models in the future. This has saved me on a daily basis from running infront of other cars when I could not see them and it also alerts me when another car is near by. I love the fact it has 6 airbags. Great car, easy handling.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the Side sensors, 6 airbags, easy handling, great on gas, lots of room inside, looks great and sporty, and with all the safety features it makes you feel more safe on the roads. It has the power you wouldn't think you would get from a 4 cylinder. Enjoy your ride, I know I do!
Suggested Improvements
My only suggested improvements would be a little more detail in the interior and somewhat better fabric with those types of interiors.