great little cuv cx5
By tdhun7 on
2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my mazda cx5 2014 GT/Tech package a month ago and i'm loving it, Fun to drive, performance wise, more than enough power to handle any terrain,and it handles absolutely great...only issue that i have is road noise and cup holder is awkward...but they were just minor issues...
Favorite Features
they are so many...hid auto leveling, blind side sensors, keyless entry,etc...love all of them
Suggested Improvements
cup holder and road noise reduction
By stevenewjersey
on 06/24/13 18:17 PM (PDT)

Best Mazda Ever I leased a 2013 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring AWD with the Tech Package and am extremely satisfied after considering the Ford Escape and Nissan Rogue. I enjoy the accident avoidance/lane change in the mirrors as well as the rear view camera and keyless entry. The Tom Tom nav system isn't quite as easy to use as the Garmin or Magellan but works fine. I also like the larger 19 inch wheels, HID bright self leveling headlights and the dual chrome tipped exhausts. It has nice styling and is exciting to drive. I haven't noticed the road noise at higher speeds but find it very responsive and fun to drive. I find the seats comfortable but suggest the center armrest could be 2 inches higher. When my lease is over, I'll consider the newer more powerful 185hp engine on the 2014 models than the 155hp I now have.