Fun, But Missing Something
By tlxxtl on
2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Ok, I read all of the reviews on all of the RAV4, CRV, Rogue and Escape and I purchased a CX-5 Why? MY wife liked it best, I loved the Escape but it had to much stuff! 15000 commands and I could not program a command, Hmmm. Rav4 just felt old and did the CRV. The Rogue simply was the victim of its own delays and timing, Nissan kept delaying shipments to sell off remaining 2013's so We could not drive and compare a 2014 to the CX-5. Back to the CX-5, 2014 GT runs like it was stolen with the peppy 2.5L and CVT, inside the reviewers got it mostly correct. The NAV is the best once you get past its slow speed. P.S. Forester Boring yet capable if you stay awake.
Favorite Features
NAVIGATION, the TOM TOM NAV. is slow but very informative, I went to Columbus OH. and it did not let me get lost. additionally it only mutes the front speakers when the voice prompts allowing the rear passengers to continue listening to music.
Suggested Improvements
Note the only improvements are to options not currently available on the CX-5 such as: Rear sliding seats, power lift gate option, additional USB ports, Better front seat heating and optional rear seat heaters, Standard cargo cover ($200)