Used 2014 Mazda CX-5 Consumer Reviews - 93 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mazda CX-5

View reviews for a specific CX-5 model:

Very Good SUV
By Steve

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just passed 50.000 miles in my cx-5 gets 27 MPG at 80 to 85 miles and hour. Drive it the speed limit your get 32 MPG at least. Great little suv! Still tight,, handles very well. Putting new tires on it soon .I love burning all those v8 pickup drivers that cant stand it when a little mazda suv passes them. There are so many of them! Believe me that truck will not due 130. Any ways, I have not had one problem with mine. Really love it.

If you know how to drive...Its a great vechicle
By Dmazda

2014 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have the CX-5 6 speed which is a blast to drive. You are talking to a guy that had a Mazda RX-7 for 9 years and a RX-8 for 8 years so I know the thrill of driving. I understand the 2.5 liter is more powerful but...If you know how to handle a stick. The 2.0 liter is more than enough. If its not worth driving than why build it? Most people just hit the gas and are pre occupied with other things.....I love to go through the gears and make that engine sing.

Never again
By Sonny

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I Leased a Mazda CX - 5 2014 Grand Touring during Acceleration car jerks and slams into gear. Mazda Techs couldn't diagnose the problem after several Repair appointments. Lease is up Oct.2016 got riddance my worst car ever.

CX-5 SAVVY
By Theresa

2014 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for about a month and I am please so far. It is a smooth ride and I feel safe in it. It has plenty of room for all the riders and in the cargo space. Easy to accelerate and brake. I love the navigation system and the digital radio. Happy with my purchase!

Love my 2014 CX5