Used 2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific CX-5 model:

LOVE
By Christina

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely loved this car. I didn't know how much I loved it until I totaled it and had to get a different car. Everything about it was great. I wish more car manufacturers made cars that had blind side monitors. They added an extra sense of security. Great sound system also. When I totaled it, it had about 105,000 miles on it (I bought it brand new) and it never needed any repairs. The only negative that I will have to say is that the key battery drained quickly and never had time to go get it charged. I could still start the car just without the convenience of the keys being anywhere in the car. I had to hold the key up to the button and push it. But a small price to pay for such a great car. There's so many more positive things I could say about this vehicle but mum tired of typing lol

Researched and found the one!
By Maranda Snyder

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

When I first realized I wanted an suv just because they were a little bigger then my car and would be practical I researched over 30 different suvs buy different factors such as by fuel economy, safety rating, size, style, value, purchase price, etc. The mazda cx-5 came out to be the number one choice on my list. I don't normally fill out surveys but this vehicle is excellent. Overall very happy with my cx-5.

Very pleased
By m sweeney

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Just like most vehicles on the market, there is no place for women to put their pocketbook. Honda CR-V used to have an area between front seats. Please male designers pay attention! My big gripe!!

Zoom Zoom
By Carol

Reliable, comfort driving!

New transmission at 41K miles
By Julie

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this vehicle as a certified used vehicle from a dealer @39K miles. The engine had a whine while driving that was always present and not dependent on conditions. The salesman claimed not to be able to hear it. During the test drive. I purchased the vehicle and drove it a little less than 2K miles. I recently received a recall notice about another component and when I brought it back I asked them to road test it to check on the whine. After having the car for a day the service manager called and said the whine was due to a faulty transmission and they have to replace it. With the certified warranty the work is covered so I am not out of pocket, but it doesn't exactly instill confidence in the quality of this vehicle.