My favorite Mazda yet!
By asilver89 on
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased my zeal red 2013 Mazda CX-5 in AWD touring package in January 2013. I absolutely love this vehicle! This is my 3rd Mazda. My first was a 2004 3 touring (GS), and the second was a 2007 3 GT Sport hatch. I purchased the CX-5 because I wanted an awd vehicle with good fuel economy. The exterior is beautiful, interior is simple, yet clean and easy to look at. Fuel economy is wonderful (actually better than my Mazda 3GT was!) I have no complaints about this purchase. Yes it is slightly underpowered, but I only notice that while merging onto the highway. I almost bought a CX-7 I test drove a few months prior to this and WOW am I ever glad I didn't.
Favorite Features
Excellent fuel economy (I average 7 L / 100 km) Blind spot monitoring is a great feature TONS of room Lots of leg room for passengers in the back Fun to drive- handles the road well
Suggested Improvements
The moon roof does not "tilt" as the moon roof in my old 3 did. It only slides open. I wish the option to tilt was there, as both previous Mazda's I owned had both options.
By pati1
on 03/22/13 08:20 AM (PDT)

My moon roof on my 2013 zeal red cx5 does tilt. I also love this car!!!