My Best Mazda yet !
By stevenewjersey on
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
People consider me fussy in the cars I buy or lease. Since my wife drives a 2010 Mazda Tribute AWD Grand Touring, when it came time for me to select a new car, I traded my Mercedes roadster in on a CX5 AWD Grand Touring after considering a Hyundai Santa Fe and the Kia Sportage. I was specific at the dealer, wanting a white one, Tech Package, all weather floor mats, roof rack, cargo cover, rear bumper guard, etc. They didn’t have one but found one in another state and sent a driver to get it for me after I gave them $100 deposit. The next day all the paperwork was completed and they filled it with gas, prepped the vehicle and I took delivery. I’m absolutely impressed with the Bluetooth and how it just sucked in my entire phone addresses and how I can make or receive calls while driving. The Tom Tom Nav system is inferior to my portable Magellan and is the only disappointment. I’m impressed in the seat comfort, three level heated seats, dual climate control, high intensity headlights and responsiveness of the vehicle. It’s beautiful to look at and very stylish with the 19” wheels and black outlining of the wheel openings, dual exhaust with chrome tips as well as the blind spot monitoring system. The availability of having the optional manual shifter is a great extra feature as is the folding 40/20/40 rear seats that are easy to operate. I believe the daytime running lights are a great safety feature as well. All in all, I paid a little too much but am completely satisfied.
Favorite Features
Dashboard instrumentation, appearance and handling.
Suggested Improvements
Tom Tom not as good as Magellan or Garmen.