Just Purchase CX-5
By kudzu68 on
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
Just purchased a CX-5 Touring 2 weeks ago. So far so good. It rides well. I'm getting over 26MPG with city and freeway driving. The blue tooth/touch screen stereo system is great. Very intuitive. All the controls in the interior are intuitive. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. Some things to consider: 1. The headrests are very far forward and can be and uncomfortable neck position for some. 2. Blind Side Monitoring can take some getting used to. 3. Very new vehicle so there aren't many accessories available yet.
Favorite Features
Touch screen stereo/bluetooth Sport manual shifting
Suggested Improvements
Headrests are too far forward which makes driving uncomfortable. Heated side mirrors and seats should be on base touring model.
By pgkuma
on 02/22/13 12:21 PM (PST)

Didn't know so many people bought the stick, like I did. Not many available to purchase out there. Only about 10% are made with manual transmission. I got mine. Getting combined 31mpg (~70hwy/30city). Did get 38mpg on one 33mi commute home on hwy doing 70mph. I didn't see any Blind side monitoring avail for this car. They did offer back up sensors, but no camera or blind side monitoring (as far as I can tell).