2013 Mazda CX-5 Consumer Review: Just got a GT !

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV - Consumer Review

Just got a GT !
By supersnipe on

2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We were having issues finding CX-5's in South Florida but found a good assortment at Ocean Mazda in Doral, FL. First of all, let me start of by saying that i've been looking into buying a car for the past year 2 years but never pulled the trigger. I've test driven the new RAV4, CR-V, and a few other used vehicles. They weren't enough 'checks in the box' for all of them meaning there was always some sort of compromise. Well, I bought a white Grand Touring with leather, bose audio system and moonroof for 27K on May 5th. This is the complete package. Great looks, great interior, great features, great driving feel, and great MPG. Power is average compared to my 4.0L Tacoma but no complaints.

Favorite Features

Bose Audio, rearview camera, great exterior design and MPG !

Suggested Improvements

2.5L engine would be perfect but 2.0L is fine !
By hondasuckbig
on 05/14/12 08:40 AM (PDT)

Hi, Could you explain how you got a grand touring for $27k? I am having a hard time getting the dealer to go below msrp.

By supersnipe
on 05/16/12 17:54 PM (PDT)

They were offering a military discount so I was able to get it at below MSRP but not by much. Seems to be a high demand for the CX-5 so it'll be hard to get it at under MSRP right now.