2013 Mazda CX-5 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Fun Fun Mazda CX5

2013 Mazda CX-5 SUV - Consumer Review

Fun Fun Mazda CX5
By miz_mas on

2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Since last year, I've researched, tested-drive compact SUVs include RAV4, CRV, X3, Rogue. When CX5 was available, made my trip to the delarship, tested drive a Touring and I was hooked on CX5. I ended buying the Grand Touring with Tech package, which is ideal for a busy working professional like me, with weekend drive-around with my two dogs. The driving is smooth, love the look, love the rear view camera, the BSM is awesome, the drive is smooth and the price is a steal! This is my fun ride! Zoom zoom.

Favorite Features

BSM - Blind sport monitoring, interior comfort, smooth drive, adjustable driver seat

Suggested Improvements

The tire pressure monitoring system light has been on since I gotten the car - it suppose to go away soon and rather annoying to see it stays.
By autotimer
on 08/13/12 20:48 PM (PDT)

Please note the tire pressure monitoring system is adjustable to a set point. Please see owner's manual for how to set up this feature. The adjustment is very easy to do and will probably resolve your warning light issue.