After 6,500 miles I still love it
By sdpadsfan on
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
After months of research and more test drives than I can count, I purchased my CX-5 about 5 months ago. I have not regretted the decision. I am 6'5" tall and needed a family vehicle that was comfortable for me to drive and had room for car seats in the back. I also wanted a vehicle that got good mileage. The CX-5 is perfect for this role and is fun to drive too! I know a lot has been said about lack of power, but I have not had any issues where I thought it needed more power (Disclaimer, my previous car was a 2004 VW Jetta with the 2.0 engine).
Favorite Features
I love the sky blue color. It also has good headroom. I didn't think I would like the blind spot monitoring and rear view camera, but now I can't imagine drivine without either feature. There is plenty of interior room. Installing car seats is easy and I don't even have to move my seat up any to fit an infant seat behind me.
Suggested Improvements
Offer the manual transmission on higher trim levels. unbundle features from the technology package (I am too tall for a sunroof).