2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD with Bose/moonroof
By bdranger1947 on
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
My wife bought this vehicle on Monday, February 27th. This was going to be mine, but it does not have the manual transmission. Anyway, my wife really liked it and is replacing her 2003 Tribute ES-V6 AWD with the CX-5.
Favorite Features
Everything, but the back up camera and HD Radio are especially noteworthy. This vehicle is light years ahead of the Tribute. Truly amazing all of the technology that is being included in these new vehicles.
Suggested Improvements
Offer the SKYACTIV-MT on all of the trim levels. I would like to get a CX-5 Grand Touring with the manual transmission (SKYACTIV-MT). The SKYACTIV-Drive is very nice and it has a manual mode, but I want a clutch.
By donovan280
on 03/12/12 13:03 PM (PDT)

Please list your mpg? Thank you.

By amagar
on 03/11/12 16:55 PM (PDT)

If you check back, please update your review as you have had your vehicle for a bit. We had to order ours...and we're waiting. Thanks. And nice original review.

By brucedranger
on 03/30/12 13:43 PM (PDT)

As of today, my wife's CX-5 has 1,200 miles and is getting 27.04 mpg. The last refill was for 285.8 miles with 10.431 gals (27.40 mpg) mostly city driving (stop n go). Haven't gone on any trip of any significant distance and the cruise control has had limited use. Anxious to take a one week or two week driving vacation to see what it can do.

By pure_hp
on 03/14/12 13:07 PM (PDT)

I completely agree, offer manuals on all trims!!! Can't wait to hear back from you in a month or so, and yes, please list your mpg, looking forward to hearing about that as well.

By charlie_h
on 04/13/12 19:45 PM (PDT)

I think you're on Fuelly, aren't you? If so, thanks for sharing! We are very interested in this car. I test drove it recently and it's nice. We're waiting to see how the fuel economy really goes; we take a couple long trips every year. 27mpg city is pretty darned good.