2013 Mazda CX-5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-5 model:
My 2013 CX 5
By skn2012 on 10/11/12 13:29 PM (PDT)

2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Hi, Got my Silver metalic CX-5 sport model two months back. Ride quality is very good. Acceleration feels slightly under powered as it feels little sluggish while changing lanes or moving after a stop light, the brighter side it's fuel efficient. No regrets. Love it so far.

Love my Mazda
By summercx5 on 10/07/12 18:21 PM (PDT)

2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I had been searching on the internet for three months for a new car. I had decided between the Mazda CX5 and the Mitsubishi Outlander. The day I did my test drives I found the CX5 to be far superior to the Outlander. The Mazda has lots of pep as opposed to the Outlander's sluggish acceleration. Also, my husband is 6'6'' and he found the CX5 to be more comfortable. The CX5 also has more space in the hatchback. The fuel economy is also excellent. It's great to have a car that is economical and a blast to drive!!!

Great SUV
By formerhonda on 05/22/12 10:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my SUV 2 weeks ago. I am currently getting 29-30MPG. I traded in a 2007 Honda CRV and it was the 4th Honda I had owned. Upon doing research on new auto's, I saw the Mazda CX5 and loved the body style. I considered the Honda Fit, but I was disappointed it does not have the height seat adjustment. I am a 5'2 female and the seat adjustment is something that cannot be an option for me. My only complaint is the headrest sit a little high. I seldom have anyone sitting in the back seat, so I just removed the head rest until I need them. I still trying to get used to no key start, but I think my loyalty to Honda is no longer there!

Great Vehicle
By jlsfla on 05/05/12 06:25 AM (PDT)

2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Posted week ago in Forum when purchased. After 1 week am in love. Great interior, seats extremely comfortable, handling feels very positive. Everything within easy reach. Sound system very good. Haven't checked gas mileage yet but seems good. Has that "heavy feel" in the front end making you feel more in touch with the road while driving. Enough power when merging into traffic. Quiet inside though there is some road noise which seems to come from the tires. All in all compared to the Honda CRV and Toyota Rav 4 it wins hands down. Road trip coming up in a month or so so will get a real feel then. Great vehicle to consider.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Mazda CX-5 in VA is:

$148 per month*