Mazda trucks
By T. Weiss on
2005 Mazda B-Series Truck 2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
As an owner of a 2004 B3000 dual sport, this is my seventh Mazda truck that I have owned, all of them new except one, which I traded in for my dual sport. None of these truck have given me any problems at all. I like the feel, comfort, and performance that Mazda builds. I have owned a 1997 Chevy Z-71 and had problems with the transmission, so I went back to Mazda and will not own any other make truck. Mazda makes a very reliable vehicle, and with the look of the dual sport, it is very attractive. Mine is silver and love every moment I get behind the wheel.
Favorite Features
Placement of the stereo, feel of the steering wheel, high back buckets, center console's storage space, visiblity from all windows; also like the idea of the locking spare tire and especially like the new look of the instrument cluster.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see Mazda have the stereo that has both cassette and CD; also on their dual sport models I would like to see the front end raised more to the level of the back end. I think this will give the dual sport an even more off road look.