2005 Mazda B-Series Truck Extended Cab 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.0 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2005 Mazda B-Series Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

2005 Mazda B-Series Truck 4dr Extended Cab B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

B4000 SE Extended Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.0 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific B-Series Truck model:
is this a Ford or Mazda
By bo on 09/07/05 19:59 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda B-Series Truck Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Mazda truck costs less than the sister look-a-like Ford; Mazda is a "A" series of the Ford Ranger, gives very poor fuel economy, very little comfort and very expensive to repair.

Nice, compact, durable,good warrantee.
By GGolds5 on 12/11/04 17:01 PM (PST)

I bought this truck after selling my 02 Land Rover Discovery. A lot more reliable then Land Rover and a lot more utility being a pick-up. This truck handles better then my S-10 ZR2, Ford F-150, and Toyota Tundra.I needed a truck that would fit in the garage of my new house. Old house actually which is why garage is small.Mazda has 4/50 warrentee.Ranger 3/36.It has nicer looking trim as well. The truck is reliable, has a good size bed, and is FAST with the top 4.0 6 engine and 5 sp.Auto.Could be better on gas though, 15-17mpg is no bargain for a small truck. Main attraction for me was I didnt want another big, hard to park, harder to handle beast. Overall nice vehicle.