2004 Mazda B-Series Truck Cab Plus 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.0 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2004 Mazda B-series-truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Truck model:

2004 B-Series Truck Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
A good value
By Slavic

2004 Mazda B-Series Truck Cab Plus 2dr Cab Plus B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I paid $18,300 for this truck brand new. There are probably better small trucks out there, but not at this price. For what I paid, I'm quite happy.

Favorite Features

Off road capability, exterior styling, reliability, snow traction.

Suggested Improvements

Better visibility for tall drivers, better fuel economy, more attention to fit and finish

Mazda Truck 4000
By sego1

2004 Mazda B-Series Truck Cab Plus 2dr Cab Plus B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Mine is a Model 4000 V-6; Bought this little Truck in Feb. 2003, wanted a Ford Ranger Edge but they didn't have the 2 rear drs. w/the 4.0 litre V- 6.However the looks are great! Some minor complaints are: 1. I avg. only 18.5 mpg., 2. There is no map light. 3. The seat fabric stains too easy. 4. The door ajar light came on when I turned left, or curved left. 5. I had to turn the front brake rotors already. Good items are: 1.Power Galor! 2. Fun to drive 3.My Golf Clubs fit perfectly in the rear of cab. 4.and Boy does it carry a load!

Favorite Features

1. Fun to drive. 2. Plenty of Power 3. Sits high; which is good for these parts of the country, it rains a bunch. 4.Grocery shopping is a breeze with the cargo extension.

Suggested Improvements

1. Turning radius needs help. 2.Desperately need a, or several map lights... 3. Interior fabric needs a protector sprayed on. 4. Finally the gas tank should be larger, or get the MPG up!! Thanks