Used 2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

Great Truck
By mundo939

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2500 SX 2dr Regular Cab SB

My truck has 225,000 miles with very poor maintenance, Its my daily work vehicle and it never caused to me any big problem, just wear parts replacement some engine sensors but engine never opened. Great truck for the price, I recommend it to everybody.

Fuel economy and replacement parts are not expensives.

Their seats are not confortable.

Fun to Get Stuck
By Seth Wells

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

It is a great truck for around town. I have found it can't pull to well or go mudding much, but it sure feels fun to get it stuck alot. I am always getting compliments from those pulling me out how far I make it with a rear wheel drive only truck.

Love the ability it has to manuver how you want it to, even for a small truck it is decint

It would do better to have a little bit bigger engine and they should think about the slide open rear window.

Good truck, but
By jimkeith

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is a great little truck with a couple of exceptions. My dealer told me it would handle my boat. Yes but at what price? 10 mpg. pulling the boat,and maybe 50 mph on any kind of hill (2200 lbs). The owners manual says 3500 towing. It is no where near that in real life. Also the gas mileage is not great @ 18 mpg.empty and that is with a bed cover.

Easy to park and maneuver. Great looks, sounds pretty but too loud.

It's too late for this one. I think Ford finally realized this and the 3.0 engine is no longer an option. This is one engine that should never have been produced in a truck.

Great small truck value
By Steve Smith

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Great value for small pickup. I now have 49000 miles on it, only replaced thermostat. Very reliable.

Easy to park, cheep to run, good gas milage.

More room in cab.

Little work horse and play toy
By work and play

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I beat the hell out of this truck and I have put it in place that I shouldn't be. The 4wd has never let me down. For a mid sized truck the payload is great. I treat this truck like a truck. Work work work and it gives gives and gives. I have never asked it to do something and it was not able to do it. Oh yeah it is also a great fun truck to drive. It has taken me fishing many many times. I really enjoy driving this truck. It is fun and I really look forward to driving it. I car pool and I take turns driving from week to week and I get excited about driving cause I get to drive my truck. Get a Mazda b3000 you will not regret it

The 4wd. Works great. Very strong. Not fast but strong. I didn't want a race car so it is perfect for me

The gas mileage could be boosted up a little. The mileage isn't bad but it isn't great either. I get about 20 mpg on the hwy