2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Fun to Get Stuck
By Seth Wells on 04/29/09 07:16 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

It is a great truck for around town. I have found it can't pull to well or go mudding much, but it sure feels fun to get it stuck alot. I am always getting compliments from those pulling me out how far I make it with a rear wheel drive only truck.

Great small truck value
By Steve Smith on 12/05/08 06:45 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Great value for small pickup. I now have 49000 miles on it, only replaced thermostat. Very reliable.

Excellent truck
By steven kenske on 05/07/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

The B-2500 series is a very good truck. I bought the truck new (in 2000) and have had it since. I have over 133,000 miles on my truck. It is very dependable. I just had my clutch replaced, but other than that, the truck is in top form. the exterior is in good shape to since I still have the original paint job. Highly recommended!

My 2000 Mazda B2500 SE Regular Cab
By GatorWes on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Overall, the truck has been a delight to own. Really researched my purchase and for the money, I think this is one of the best values on the road. To date, I've put roughly 60,000 miles on the vehicle and have had no engine related problems to speak of. The only "major" problem I have had was the heater went out at about 35,000 miles, which was promptly fixed by the dealership. As another reviewer mentioned, the CD player does tend to get excessively hot after extended use, so the CD's come out of the player nearly scalding hot, however the CD player and speaker system sound terrific. The gas mileage should be better, as I get 22 mpg with an automatic.

Great Truck for the Money
By RMooney on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I had been searching for some time for a pickup that was both economical to operate and comfortable to drive. The Mazda B2500 fits both criteria with added bonuses thrown in. I am 6'3" tall and I usually have a difficult time getting in and out of the smaller sized pickups. I have tried , Isuzu, Dodge Dakota,Etc....all with the same result...I feel like I need to unfold after climbing in or out. I can actually sit upright in a Mazda B2500! I have also been averaging 28-30 mpg!