1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Consumer Review: Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Review

B2500 SX Regular Cab Pickup (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By myb2500 on

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2500 SX 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have a website dedicated to my year 2000 Mazda B2500 SX, and the reason is because this truck is simply unbeatable in terms of reliability, affordability, and durability. I've put some money into getting things fixed, but I've largely been able to do all the fixes myself, from a clutch to U-joint, to an alternator, to a starter. At this point, if I had to put $1500 into it to get the transmission rebuilt, for instance (which I won't have to because it's 5-speed tranny is bulletproof), I'd spend the money. Sure I could buy a new vehicle at that point, but why? I have one of the best little trucks the world has ever seen!

Gas mileage, simplicity, cheap parts when I need to replace something, its ability to simply eat up the road mile after mile! All sorts of people were telling me not to drive it from NC to ND for my job, but I took the risk because I believed in it, and sure enough, it proved to be the little truck that could and can.