1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab 3.0L V6 FFV 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

B3000 TL Extended Cab Pickup (3.0L V6 FFV 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Excellent Truck!
By BB on 01/29/09 11:22 AM (PST)

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 TL 4dr Extended Cab SB

An awesome truck, I can't say enough! Fun to drive, reliable and a good looking. I bought the truck new 10 years ago and at 160,000 miles it's still going strong. When I go to sell it, someone will be getting a great deal. Besides normal maintenance, oil changes and brakes I cannot complain. Rear wheel drive can present some problems during inclement conditions. For the money the Mazda truck is a great value and I would buy another in a heartbeat, although I wish they would update their body style (not much has changed within the past 10 years).

if you are in doubt buy it
By car_fan on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 TL 4dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck 14 months ago and it hasn't seen a mechanic yet. Only maintenance. Great truck, looks good, high, intimidating. This is the troy lee design truck by the way. The truck is a little light so be careful on those icy spots and during rain.

Review 1
By Yozilla on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 TL 4dr Extended Cab SB

Nice truck, inside and out. Lacks tire squalling power but will still get with it. I've been having problems with mileage, 15 average, and with only 32,000 it should be better. I have never had problems with the truck in any weather. It is a great buy, (but get the 4.0L)

Fun truck
By RNBoz on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 TL 4dr Extended Cab SB

Purchased new by e-mail after visiting dealership and not able to arrive at price. Sales manager called back and asked price I was willing to spend. Told him my what I was willing to pay, he called back with vehicle meeting my specs. at my price. Enjoy driving vehicle, drive 65/70 miles per day. Would have enjoyed the bigger engine, but couldn't find in TL package at that time. Great gas mileage (18-19 with auto and air). Little bumpy on ride due to big (16" tires @ 35 psi), but bareable. No service problems to date (3 yrs). New tires at 55M - replaced Firesonte AT's